Monday, May 5, 2008

Desperate Housewives Swap


Thank you, Kimberly, for the fun package!

I signed up for this swap, in which you are paired up with someone and are supposed to send them things that would give them a break from the rigors of being a "housewife."

I got my package today and was so happy to get something fun in the mail. Kimberly sent magazines, movies, lotions, a cake mix, and frosting (my favorite kind, too). And the best part of all is a vinyl wall lettering that says "Bon Appetit" to go in the kitchen. Here are some examples of her vinyls. Pretty cute!

1 comment:

The Cannons said...

That's a cute idea. I have to say you guys are better than me for not finding out the sex of the baby. I just don't know if I could stand to not find out, although I kind of want to maybe, maybe do that on the next one. I doubt it though.
Mitzi