Friday, December 5, 2008

Lesson Learned

Last night we learned that if you forgetfully leave a bowl of popcorn on the floor, a toddler might find it and stick three popcorn kernels up his nose.

Just a thought.

3 comments:

Lee and Melody said...

Oh no! I hope you were able to get them out without having to go the the emergency room. And I'll be extra careful with my popcorn from now on.

Rebecca said...

Sounds exciting! So, what happened after that???

The Whatcott's said...

Pah ha ha ha ha, that's my boy!