Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Working in the Yard


Welcome to our new blog! We're trying a new experiment, and hopefully this way we get more blogs out there to satisfy your cravings.

The weather was in the 70's yesterday, so we had a fun time playing in the yard after dinner. Jamison has some new crocs, and his feet were pretty dirty from playing in the dirt and on the playground. He also got some scrapes from trying to run away down the sidewalk. I have a feeling this is just a little sign of how the rest of the summer will end up.

Quick family update:

Walker is still enjoying his work at Mobile and has dedicated many hard working hours. He enjoys working downtown and is always finding new little restaurants to take me to (which I highly appreciate).

Jamison is the craziest 15 month old I know. He loves going on walks and is constantly yelling back at the barking neighborhood dogs. He is learning animal sounds, although most of them sound the same: "oooh, oooh" for owl, pig, dog, etc.

I am enjoying the nice weather and am starting to feel a little like myself again. Morning sickness hit me pretty hard for a bit, although it was better this time around. I'm slowly getting back into the cooking arena, so if any of you have some nice, easy recipes to share, please let me know!

No comments: